Skip to main content
- Neighbourhood Plan
- How can you have your say?
- Come to the advisory committee meetings (advertised as Neighbourhood Plan meetings) and make your views known.
- Volunteer to help out preparing the plan.
- Attend other meetings and presentations.
- When the time comes fill out our questionnaire.
- Finally when the neighbourhood plan has been prepared there will be a referendum to see if the village approves the plan.
You can also
- Read updates in The Stoker village magazine
- Join the emailing list for email updates on meetings, latest information etc. Contact Sarah Beale email@example.com for more information.